Friday 10 April 2015

Roles and Command


I slept outside on my hammock yesterday, before we host the new students. Glad I was able to do it then. I had the best sleep SINCE coming here in September last year!!

Last night's moon moment was awesome again. Even woke up with it setting (see photo, bottom left), and almost mistook it for the sun if it were not high.

... I have been battling with the Lord about something. Something where I feel He wants me to speak out. He's been gently prodding to really convicting me about it. Always with love. I was/am hesitant to voice it out, coz I process them internally to digest/understand what's cultural/emotional and His.

... Surely He won't be telling me these messages alone. I pleaded He show me and confirm to me, that it is (from) Him. He did. God was always clear, it was me that was not responding, and/or pretending to have obeyed.

This verse (top photo) is a piece in the puzzles of understanding. Shows the different roles and a command. Have to read the whole chapter at least, if not also before and after. God made sure I understood this bit first though, coz there are so many teachings within these chapters. It took all day and all night to process this!! And God really showed me, that I was floored at the end of it! But he also encouraged me when he showed me people he is also prompting.

My devotion to love and serve God - may I (and the "team") always be wise, repenting when needed/asked, and representing.

No comments:

Post a Comment