Tuesday 29 October 2013

Almost

I almost killed someone today.

Or almost hurt someone badly.

Thankfully I didn't.

I got off the tram this afternoon after work, and twisted my healing ankle badly (I don't know how and why). I fell hard on the lady in front of me. I may have heard her scream (I vaguely recall it now), but the pain I felt on my ankle was louder.

The lady got thrown out toward oncoming traffic. Thankfully she wasn't hit. She said she thought I was trying to kill her.

I'm sure I apologised to her. I think she was initially angry but she must have seen the pain on my face. Then I asked her to help me cross the road so I could sit on the bench alongside. Then I can't remember much else. She just disappeared. I went home. It was all a blur.

So very very glad the lady was not run over. She possibly reeled from the experience. Her life could have flashed before her eyes. So very very glad nothing happened to her. Really happy about that. So glad. :-) *tense smile*


2 comments:

  1. Thank God that nothing serious happened.
    Praise the Lord for his protection in our daily life.
    We pray for you and for your injured ankle.
    We pray for a quick and full recovery, that after some restful days your ankle will be without pain and get more strength.
    Bless you R.
    K
    (Have some rest so you can show me some capoeira moves next time, ok?)

    ReplyDelete