Thursday 30 May 2013

Big Hearts

Someone asked me, what kind of friends do I have.

What kind of friends are in my close circle.

I didn't know how to answer....

They are very varied.

Some nice. Some comes across not.

Some intelligent. Some come across not.

Some successful. Some come across not.

Some rude/blunt. Some not.

Some generous. Some not.

Some private. Some social. Some in between.

Opposites. Polar opposites.

Different ages.

Different personalities.

Different interests.

Different lifestyles.

Different expressions of selves.

All kind.

All loving.

All giving (to me).

BIG HEARTS.

2 comments:

  1. I would have said:
    I have good friends and time will tell who will become true friends in life ♥♡♥

    Kham

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. @Kham, what kind of friends surround you NOW? Or what type of friends are in your circle NOW?

    ReplyDelete