Thursday 6 December 2012

Welcome Back Sign!

Hi! I've been back home for about two weeks now. Had a minor accident but despite it I had a wonderful time - amazing experiences and memorable observations! I will likely blog about it later once I've caught up with home life.

I just wanted to share this photo....

I was on my way out of the plane. I was feeling very happy coz I had three seats all to myself on this journey (great for my legs and wound!); my friend was picking me up; and I had a wonderful 6.5 weeks overseas feeling safe, relaxed, blessed and thankful.

I stepped onto the jet bridge, glanced at this signage and BAM! I went into full alert mode, scanning my immediate surrounding ninja-style! My body heat went straight to hot and blood rushed to my head! I was ready to "burst" with my arms/elbows and kick someone in the groin, almost jumping into my fighting stance!! My trainers would have been proud!

Why???!!!!? Read the sign again.

It wasn't clear that it was talking about our hands getting caught between the mechanics of the jet bridge. I thought... "no, not again, WHERE!!?!??" *shaking my head, sheepish, embarrassed, pouting smile*.... (Some of you were aware of my experiences from last year's travel, also blogged here.)

I found it so funny that I went back inside to take this photo! Dearie me!! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment