Tuesday 31 March 2015

Two Years of Walking With God Later....




I love this reminder. Been thinking about this since last year actually. What I shared during my baptismal, around Easter 2013, using this imagery and Psalm 23. How much I've grown....
It's still true. He leads me, let's me walk and run(!) confidently. But I'm less simpleton now smile emoticon.
I'm still pressing my brakes on my super over-confidence and adventuresome risk-taking!! I make sure I'm not only in His presence but also doing His will!
God is not only behind me encouraging me to go ahead! He is next to me (and in me) the whole time as I tackle challenges! He is in front of me calling me forward! I ran gladly to Him with joy and peace, trusting the Lord with our future adventures!
Three-in-one, all encompassing, almighty, all wonderful, fully loving.
"The prudent understand where they are going, but fools deceive themselves."
"Only simpletons believe everything they’re told! The prudent carefully consider their steps. The wise are cautious and avoid danger; fools plunge ahead with reckless confidence."(Proverbs 14: 8,15-16 NLT)


No comments:

Post a Comment