Friday 25 December 2015

Gift of Grace


Merry Christmas everyone😊

I received with thankfulness God's most precious gift - the gift of grace.

Thank you Jesus for being born, bringing this gift, and showing this truth to humanity. 😍

I spent the week quietly reflecting on this great Sovereign gift and models of discipleship from one of our pastor's impactful message last weekend. As a woman, I've been reflecting on the 3 Mary (mother of Jesus, sister of Lazarus, of Magdala) in the Bible for 2 years now. 😊


Last Sunday's message focused on God the Father's gift, His Son Jesus the baby King, the servant King; and the response of faith by a believer (Mary, Jesus' mother).


... And Mary said, "Behold, I am the servant of the Lord; let it be me according to your word." - Luke 1:38a

... "Nevertheless, not my will, but yours, be done." - Jesus praying to God, Luke 22:42b




Enjoying simpler things in life :-).....

No comments:

Post a Comment